Want to work with a great, fun, inspiring team as part of a pan-European association of professionals in the field of intercultural education, training and research?
We are looking for a Webmaster to join our Communication Committee. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, such as updating our website www.sietareu.org (based on Joomla). As part of the communication committee you are invited to participate and develop in strategic communication issues as well. Organizational skills and good communication skills are of utmost importance.
- Updating SIETAR Europa Website according to needs. It is required to create articles, update the menu and make changes as they are requested.
- In charge of SIETAR Europa YouTube Channel, upload recorded webinars, interviews etc..
- Keeping the SIETAR Europa CMS and its plugins up-to-date
- Upgrading the CRM when new versions are released
- Managing the Membership management system
- Organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of the Joomla platform (or desire to learn 🙂
- Hands-on experience with MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of HTML and FTP
- Some knowledge of CRM, i.e. CIVICRM
- Basic video-editing knowledge
- Desire to expand your IT skills
Interested in staying abreast of the latest research and practices in the field, meeting fascinating people from a broad range of backgrounds around the world and participating in shaping the future? Please mail us a short email with your CV.