As you probably are well aware, we wanted to start the Cook Book sale in Dublin. Unfortunately, the delivery was lost and we were unable to sell them at the congress, though we searched the university campus for hour. You can imagine how disappointed Ann-Kristin and I were, as we had hurried so much to finalise everything in time to start the sale in Dublin. Anyway, WE ARE READY AGAIN. Order now! You will be billed when we receive your order. It will be delivered as soon as stock is received. Please fill in the form.
Want to work with a great, fun, inspiring team as part of a pan-European association of professionals in the field of intercultural education, training and research?
We are looking for a Webmaster to join our Communication Committee. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, such as updating our website www.sietareu.org (based on Joomla). As part of the communication committee you are invited to participate and develop in strategic communication issues as well. Organizational skills and good communication skills are of utmost importance.
- Updating SIETAR Europa Website according to needs. It is required to create articles, update the menu and make changes as they are requested.
- In charge of SIETAR Europa YouTube Channel, upload recorded webinars, interviews etc..
- Keeping the SIETAR Europa CMS and its plugins up-to-date
- Upgrading the CRM when new versions are released
- Managing the Membership management system
- Organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of the Joomla platform (or desire to learn 🙂
- Hands-on experience with MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of HTML and FTP
- Some knowledge of CRM, i.e. CIVICRM
- Basic video-editing knowledge
- Desire to expand your IT skills
Interested in staying abreast of the latest research and practices in the field, meeting fascinating people from a broad range of backgrounds around the world and participating in shaping the future? Please mail us a short email with your CV.
“What kind of leaders are TCK (3rd Culture Kids)?”
04/07/2017 16:00 – 17:00 Read more…
The 24th Nordic Intercultural Communication Conference – theme: Diversities, mobilities, and cultural identities in the balance – nwill be held from 23-25 November, 2017 in Jyväskylä, Finland. Read more about the Call for proposals
Of particular interest for this year’s NIC conference is that it coincides with the 100th anniversary of Finland’s independence. We will feature a lot of activities related to this important event, including a special Finland 100 program by Lux Auribus. The conference venue is a traditional Finnish spa hotel.
Het Seminar Internationalisering Onderwijs op woensdag 20 september buigt zich over de vraag: Hoe kunnen docenten het hoger onderwijs daadwerkelijk internationaal maken? Aan bod komt o.a. samenwerkend leren en de international classroom. Georganiseerd door Hogeschool Den Haag; Sietarleden zijn van harte uitgenodigd.